Am I eligible to apply for grant?
To Qualify for grant funding the following must apply:
- Be the owner/landlord of the dwelling built before 2006 (no later than 31/12/05)
- Use newly fitted materials and products
- Have work done that complies with the required standards
- Upgrade to a high-efficiency boiler (90% energy efficient)
- Upgrade heating controls
You will need to zone your heating system and install temperature control measures such as a cylinder stats, wall stats and radiator TRV’s (used to control the air temperature of different rooms) Typically this means having 3 Zones – Zone 1: Downstairs Heating, Zone 2; Upstairs Heating and Zone 3; Hot Water
- Reduce your energy usage; Reduce by up to 20% with easy to use heating controls and save money on your home heating bills.
- Heat when you need it; You will receive a 7 day timer to help plan your usage. You can also download remote access through a mobile app if you wish.
- Zoned for more efficiency. Heat your hot water without having to turn on your heating. You can also spilt upstairs from downstairs through zoning heating system within home.
- Upgraded heating system to enjoy a warmer, more efficient home whilst saving money on your heating bills.
How can I apply?
Once your home/dwelling has been built and occupied before 2006. Homes built from 2006 onwards should have been constructed to the 2003 Building Regulations and should not need significant upgrades. This is the date your electricity meter was installed.
- Enter your details and MPRN Number (located on your bill)
- Choose your measure
- Enter your details
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Accept your offer